About Userhelp and Help-answers
Those with a general interest are asked to subscribe to
help-answers-digest (coming soon). Then, when they feel comfortable enough
with procedure to be more actively involved, they may join Userhelp.
People who do not wish to volunteer with Userhelp, but would like
to have access to the resource that help-answers provides, are encouraged
to bookmark this link:
The Help-Answers Archives
or subscribe to help-answers-digest.
The Purpose of Userhelp
The Userhelp mailing list is a forum in which:
- CCN users may ask a question, generally about how to use CCN.
- Userhelp Volunteers may discuss, as a team, the best way to answer a
particularly involved question.
The purpose of help-answers
The help-answers list is for:
- Archiving your best answers for future reference.
- A resource for finding past answers to difficult questions.
- Posting helpful information which may be documented
Subscribing to these lists (if you are not already)
- Send email to
[Return to outline of Userhelp procedures]