[NatureNS] chimney swift

Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:57:12 -0400
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Good morning, all.

I guessed that this email was about Chimney Swifts, even though the link
led only to a dialup web-hosting service based in California.

It wasn't until I did a Google search on Chimney Swift migration that I
found the complete URL:

www.concentric.net/~dwa/page74.html

But that merely leads you right into the middle of a journal or log of
Chimney Swift observations. The "next page" link at the bottom will send
you to page 75. Furthermore, the "next page" link on page 75 sends you
to page 74, creating an endless loop.

It's not until you enter other pages into the URL line of your browser
that you can see anything else. When I entered

http://www.concentric.net/~dwa/

I got the main page of Driftwood Wildlife Association in Texas.

http://www.concentric.net/~dwa/page50.html

gives you a map for the 2006 migration, and the 2007 map is on page 118.
So far, it contains no sightings, and that's the last page of their
on-line journal - evidently a work in progress.

Cheers,
Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth