[NatureNS] Big Trees - where are they?

From: "Jean Timpa" <jtimpa@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: Alison Bogan <alison@bogan.ca>, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca,
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:08:10 -0300

Larry-there are huge red oaks here in Wolfville which should be measured unless that is
getting to be too redundant, a Linden on the corner of Highland and Wallace Place on
Donnie Lightfoot's property, and a King of all Red Oaks in the school yard in Bear River,
Annapolis County. I wager (nothing of course!) that it will take them all. Some time when we
are less busy. Jean