[NatureNS] E. Wood-Pewee - Wolfville Ridge

From: "Lucas Berrigan" <coppersmithbarbet@yahoo.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:52:28 -0300

When I went to the Musquodoboit Trailways on Wednesday my friend and I both
thought we heard a bobolink. Later that day, I was walking home from birding
and lo and behold there was a male bobolink flying down to my feeders. This
is the first bobolink I have ever seen in the Eastern Shore. I'm assuming
the one we heard at the trail was a different individual, being about 20kms
away, so that makes two of them.

I also wonder if there are more than usual this year.

Lucas Berrigan

Eastern Shore,
Nova Scotia

My website