[NatureNS] Fwd: Reliably calling loons in HRM

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:26:09 -0300

I think the best accessible area is Lewis Lake (now Jerry Lawrence Park).  I
have seen the loons fly or swim up close.   Cheers, liz

I got this interesting request. I haven't been tracking loons recently. Does
anyone know where there are reliably vocalizing loons near [publically
accessible?] sites in the HRM?

Answer to me or to Ryan Kerney as you wish.

Cheers, Ian McLaren

----- Forwarded message from ryankerney@gmail.com -----
    Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 06:31:26 -0300

[Snip, snip . . .]

I'm writing to ask your recommendation for any loon sites in the HRM.
A friend of mine who is a jazz musician wants to record them for a
musical composition. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

all the best,
Ryan