[NatureNS] RE: Brier rabbit?

From: "Dave/Sharon" <dash.bi@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:23:37 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laviolette, Lance (EXP)" <lance.laviolette@lmco.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:51 AM
Subject: [NatureNS] RE: Brier rabbit?
Thanks Lance, I have, through the power of Google, verified that the
"rabbit" in question is in fact a Snowshoe Hare. With the large rear feet
and white forehead spot I beleive that just about clinches the ident. It
must be a Wickerson decendant as it was quite tame, in fact one of the
pictures I have shows it in full flight comming towards my son.
Dave
Brier Is.