[NatureNS] Window collision, with bad results

From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:26:09 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_6CKiKDjjjz5f18VXYe4c9Q)

perfect solution Angela and you are right..the method needs to be applied to
the outside of the window, not the inside

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
<http://cwrcblog.blogspot.com/>
1-902-893-0253