[NatureNS] All things come...: was Fw: Myxomycete, Red Admiral, deer

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:21:02 -0300

Hi All,                Aug 19, 2010
    The saying is "All things come to those who wait" [commonly used at
table when several kids want to be served first].

    My Myxomycete book, shipped July 6 with an ETA of July 13 arrived today;
37 days overdue so it was a great relief to see it.

    The putative Stemonitis fusca now has an Author; Roth.

Yt, DW, Kentville