[NatureNS] Large Black Long Legged Bird Soaring over Kings Wharf

From: Rick Ballard <ideaphore@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:36:11 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0015174c344a9ca531048fdc19d6

Coming home on the ferry to Dartmouth after work this evening I noticed a
very large bird soaring in circles above the Kings Wharf area.
With my binoculars I could see it looked totally black and had very long
dark legs trailing behind it. The only thing in my field guide like it is a
Glossy Ibis.

--
Rick Ballard
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia, Canada

--0015174c344a9ca531048fdc19d6

Coming home on the ferry to Dartmouth after work this evening I noticed a v=
ery large bird soaring in circles above the Kings Wharf area. <br>With my b=
inoculars I could see it looked totally black and had very long dark legs t=
railing behind it. The only thing in my field guide like it is a Glossy Ibi=
s.<br clear=3D"all">

tp://www.ideaphore.com">http://www.ideaphore.com</a><br>

--0015174c344a9ca531048fdc19d6--