[NatureNS] Re: Mushrooms and birds

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:22:50 -0300

The NS Mycology Society Mushroom Foray at White Point this weekend was a
great success. The weather co-operated and so did the fungii. Catherine
Ross took pictures for the website: http://www.nsmushrooms.org/about/

I wish I had known about that sooner. I attended an art show in town Sat.
but Sunday I had WP people come to the studio saying there were people out
and about with baskets. Only thing I could think of was nuts/seeds and/or
mushrooms/Fungi.  I'd heard something would take place at the Harrison
Center in Port Joli. Maybe next time I will find out sooner. Lots of neat
stuff just popping out of the ground.
We had about 20 some Laughing gulls show back here Sat late pm and again
Sunday. We have stopped putting food out now as they seem much better and
leave here to go to the shore. I haven't had any here begging today, so far
and I have been outside twice.
Marg Millard,
White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca