[NatureNS] Moth photo exhibit

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:05:25 -0300
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>

Thank you so much for this posting, Peter. I was able to visit the
exhibit on Sunday and do a Walk and Talk viewing with Jim des Rivieres.
The photography was outstanding.

By the way, I was in Ottawa for the board of directors meeting for
Nature Canada. It is a volunteer job, and I am honoured to follow Jim
Wolford and Bob McDonald in this role. If there are members of the list
serve who are present or lapsed members of Nature Canada, please write
to me privately and I will send you a copy of my report on the meetings
from Friday to Sunday. Our mission is to protect and conserve wildlife
and habitats in Canada by engaging people and advocating on behalf of
nature. We have been re-vitalized by a new executive-director, Ian
Davidson. I urge you all to visit the Nature Canada website and check
out the tabs. There is a lot of information about nature  there.

http://www.naturecanada.ca/about.asp

Cheers, Joan