[NatureNS] puzzling tiny bird in White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:21:31 -0300

* having seen the suggestion of Gnatcatcher, and reread all the grey in
your description, I'm inclined to withdraw my identification, if the
tail was longish rather than stubby.

fred.

Fred, I am pretty sure now, a gnatcatcher. The tail was not as long as that
description led me to think but cocked like that I can misjudge. Everything
else fits and I got a good look at it again. Alas no photo. I will keep
trying but the area is very quiet now. Neighbourhood cat has been here. Oh
and I hear my husband out there with the lawn mower capturing our leaves so
all areas will be disturbed. Thank you for your input, though. It is
appreciated.
Marg in White Point
http://MargMillard.ca