[NatureNS] Greylag

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 11:51:29 -0400

I tried for the Greylag Goose today but didn't see it.  There was a small
number (200) of Canada's behind the Chiganois? Elementary school in
Masstown.  A large flock (a few thousand) were off Tidal Bore Rd (first road
to the left after turning onto 2 at exit 14a) but I couldn't find it amongst
them.  The weather was overcast and drizzly.  Perhaps I missed it because I
was listening to Bob Dylan sing "the anser is blowing in the wind"

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca