[NatureNS] hummingbirds still present in these locations

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:47:36 -0400

Hello, I thought some might be interested in these 2 birds. I have
permission from each of the people to post these messages.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
<<<<<<<<<
Posted Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:48 AM

Our little bird is still here and it has warmed up with lots of insects so
she may be stay on for a while longer.  We don't mind one bit as long as she
is healthy and happy which she certainly seems to be!

Eleanor Linkkila
Hampton, CT

She is still there today!

<<<<<<<<<
sent Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:09 PM
Bonjour à vous,

An adult male Anna's hummingbird is present since in the middle of October
to Val-d'Espoir, Quebec, Canada
http://tinyurl.com/27gmxcq

He seem in good condition.
http://tinyurl.com/2axs8ra

Salutations!

Jacques Turgeon
Stoke, Quebec, Canada

Projet colibris
http://www.projetcolibris.org/English

Nos généreux donateurs

En 2008  La Société québécoise de protection des oiseaux
http://www.pqspb.org

En 2009  Le Fonds commémoratif James L. Baillie d'Études d'Oiseaux Canada
 http://www.bsc-eoc.org/about/jlbmf/index.jsp?lang=FR>>>>>>>>>

http://MargMillard.ca