[NatureNS] Pleasant Hill - Update

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:45:54 -0400
From: Marilyn Ewer <mrewer@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--001636d34c447bc2700494ee96ac

Hi Clarence,  I have only seen a cardinal once and would love to see them
again.  Are you seeing the cardinals around the same area of the cemetery
each time?  I was up there Nov 11 and only saw starlings and crows.  Perhaps
I was there a little too late in the day.

Marilyn Ewer
Lr. Sackville

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Clarence Stevens <birder_ca@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Very, very quite this morning at the cemetery,  1 Pine Warbler, 1 House
> Wren, 4 Northern Cardinals. Hopefully more birds will arrive soon.  -
> Cheers, Clarence

--001636d34c447bc2700494ee96ac

Hi Clarence, =A0I have only seen a cardinal once and would love to see them=
 again. =A0Are you seeing the cardinals around the same area of the cemeter=
y each time? =A0I was up there Nov 11 and only saw starlings and crows. =A0=
Perhaps I was there a little too late in the day.<div>
ail_quote">On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Clarence Stevens <span dir=3D"l=
tr">&lt;birder_ca@yahoo.com&gt;<=
/span> wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Very, very quite this morning at the cemete=
ry, =A01 Pine Warbler, 1 House Wren, 4 Northern Cardinals. Hopefully more b=
irds will arrive soon. =A0- Cheers, Clarence<br>

--001636d34c447bc2700494ee96ac--