[NatureNS] Clarification of "Northumberland Coastal Plain species"

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:57:57 -0400

Thanks David. Too bad Ken (I am assuming this was Ken Webb) didn't call the
Cumberland lowlands something like 'Northumberland Lowlands'.

    I notice that Goldthwait (1924) used the heading 'Cumberland-Pictou
Plain' for a section of his Lowlands chaper but on his map has
'Cumberland-Pictou Lowlands'.
DW