[NatureNS] Greylag Not Seen

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:27:48 -0400

Carol and I spent Saturday night in Truro.  Today, at high tide we checked
out the Onslow area.  There was a large flock of Canada Geese in a field to
the right of McWilliam Rd.  I scanned it back and forth for a half an hour
but didn't see anything different.  That doesn't mean that it wasn't there
as I could only see the nearest individuals at the top of the hill and there
would be more out of sight.  There were a few Canadas at the gravel pit,
swimming in the pond.

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca