[NatureNS] White Point birds

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:40:44 -0400

Just wanted to let those of you interested, know the wounded Mourning dove
has returned and is travelling with several other birds who don't appear to
be pecking it. One seems quite protective, actually. It is feeding well and
is flying quickly. It is replacing feathers. Very jumpy yet though. No sign
of Grackle. The large White -breasted Nuthatch has been coming again. I
broke down and purchased a seed pie for my cranky woodpecker. She wasn't
pleased yesterday when there wasn't anything there. She rapped at the
window! Who is trained??
Best regards,
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca