[NatureNS] Warbler - Pine?

From: Ann Morrison <jastatu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:29:11 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Okie Doke... I have a warbler at my seed feeder.  Seems to be eating the hulled sunflower seeds. Greige in colour with two wing bars and a vague stripe through the eye. It is feeding with the Goldfinches and is similar in size. It has very light streaking, if any, on sides. First winter Pine!? I have been trying to get a photo... Dang filtty warblers!

When it got scared it flew to the top of the Cedar tree... About three stories. And the feeders are on my second story deck... So it hasn't been sticking close to the ground.

Probably something obvious I am missing, but that's why you guys are here! (smiles)

Cheers,

Ann Morrison
Halifax

Sent from my iPhone