[NatureNS] that hummingbird in Conn.

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:10:54 -0400

F or those who were interested: This is today's posting.
we kept her food above freezing and she spent a lot of time in her rugosa
bush.   Eleanor Linkkila, Hampton, CT<<<<<<<<

In White Point we are fairly quiet right now. The usuals: 4 large Crows,
Many Mourning doves, Chickadees, American goldfinches, Blue jays ,
Starlings, White breasted Nuthatch, 1 male Hairy and 2 Downy (1 male,1
female) Woodpeckers, a squirrel and 2 neighbouring cats.
Best regards
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca