[NatureNS] Greylag Yes!

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:30:43 -0400

I arrived at McWilliam Rd at about 11:00 today.  I viewed the geese on the
hill from there, Board Landing Rd,  and even walked from the top of Board
Landing Rd along the 104 to the field they were in.  No luck.

Returning to the old highway there were a large number of geese opposite
McWilliam Rd.  They eventually took off and flew and joined the geese in the
field beside McWilliam.  I was unable to find the Greylag among them but
Ross Hall managed to get it in his scope at about 2:30.  Thanks Ross

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca