[NatureNS] Eagle's nest

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 14:00:32 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0016364d265b3543910497c72fec

Hi,

There has been an active Bald eagle's nest just up the road from us, in
Eagle Landing subdivision - last year 2 chicks were fledged. Yesterday
morning on the Xmas Count, Jean Gibson and I had a good look, and 1 adult
was on the nest moving sticks around and doing some housekeeping. Luckily
the tree is still standing. Most of the woods trails around here are almost
impassable because of downed trees from last Monday's storm.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--0016364d265b3543910497c72fec

up the road from us, in Eagle Landing subdivision - last year 2 chicks were=
 fledged. Yesterday morning on the Xmas Count, Jean Gibson and I had a good=
 look, and 1 adult was on the nest moving sticks around and doing some hous=
ekeeping. Luckily the tree is still standing. Most of the woods trails arou=
nd here are almost impassable because of downed trees from last Monday&#39;=
s storm.</div>

ard@gmail.com</a><br>

--0016364d265b3543910497c72fec--