[NatureNS] Yellow-breasted Chat

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:52:51 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0016367f9c122d76b60498135a1c

Hello All,

A Yellow-breasted Chat has showed up at 35 Edward St, Dartmouth. It was
there yesterday afternoon, and is back again today. It is feeding on
multiflora rosehips on bushes on Edward St directly opposite my house.

Pat McKay

--0016367f9c122d76b60498135a1c

Hello All,<br><br>A Yellow-breasted Chat has showed up at 35 Edward St, Dartmouth. It was there yesterday afternoon, and is back again today. It is feeding on multiflora rosehips on bushes on Edward St directly opposite my house.<br>

--0016367f9c122d76b60498135a1c--