[NatureNS] FW: CBC Radio Noon Tomorrow - For the Birds

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:38:00 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

         I heard part of this show while driving home from the
Farmer's Market today, and was intrigued by this report too.  The
Maritime Noon shows are archived at
http://www.cbc.ca/maritimenoon/archives.html.  It should be possible
to listen to the show again tomorrow by going to this site.

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax