[NatureNS] iBird Note: Dovekie

From: Paul Evans <evans@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:09:31 -0400

Hi Liz,

Dyke Road is in Grande Desert. The sighting was from the causeway just past
the bridge. Harriet and I saw it just after 3pm. After watching it for a
short while (when Nick and Tuma joined us) it swam directly towards us
providing a good photographic opportunity (will post a couple this evening).
It looked well and I would say it was resting. It was still there when we
left near 4pm. I think there is a good possibility it may be there in the
morning.

Paul