[NatureNS] Fwd: RFI: Large gulls wintering in Nova Scotia

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:12:58 -0400
From: iamclar@Dal.Ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, ns-rba@yahoogroups.com

Lll:

I received the following message on large gulls from Alex Bond in the
Biology Dept. at Memorial U, St. John's. It is self-explanatory. So,
do try to find some of his wayward gulls, and report directly to him
(or me for forwarding if you've lost his address).

Cheers, Ian

----- Forwarded message from abond@mun.ca -----