[NatureNS] Re: [NatureNS] NS Bird Society Regular Meeting:

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:11:23 -0400
From: Ulli Hoeger <uhoeger@DAL.CA>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

On behalf of the NS Bird Society I want to share the following:

- all members are encouraged to bring in some of their photos to share

- photos DO NOT have to be of magazine front cover quality, so don't be shy

- the number of your photos should fit into 5-10 minutes (or less, even
   bringing only one image is fine)

- photo will be projected on the big screen from a computer (for those
with old
   fashioned slides there is still a slide projector on hand)

- digital files should be jpg format, and can be brought in:
    - stored on an USB memory stick
    - burned on CD ROM or DVD
    - send to me by email ahead of time (uhoeger@dal.ca),
      I will confirm when I received them and tested them to be working.
      They will be deleted after the slide night from my storage
    - even your camera's memory card can be used for transfer if you have no
      other options

See you all Thursday night @ 7:30 in the museum

Ulli