[NatureNS] Feb. 6 - DOWL update and winter list

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 10:41:18 -0400

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi Blake and al

To the DWOL You can add
Gadwall- 4 Trenton,  Feb. 5
Eurasian Wigeon -1 male Trenton, Feb. 5
Com. Merganser- widepsread by the hundreds in Pictou Co.
Tufted Duck  possible hybrid male looked like Tufted with a short
tuft-Pictou Causeway Feb. 5
Black-headed Gull- Trenton 1 imm. Feb. 5
Lesser Black-backed Gull ad. off Glasgow Sqare East River of Pictou, Feb. 6
Belted Kingfisher -Trenton  at least 2 Feb 5&6
cheers
Ken

There has been a Rusty Blackbird reported coming to a yard irregularily at
MacLellans Brook till end of Jan.  I will see if I can get an update for
Feb.