[NatureNS] Feb. 6 - DOWL update and winter list

From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 14:11:15 -0400

Nothing exciting but a couple of additions to the DOWList:

Common Loon - Bedford Bay (may be in poor shape - it was up on the ice,
favouring its leg)
Common Merganser - Moirs Pond
Black Guillemot - Dartmouth Cove

Had our first Common Redpolls(2) of the winter a couple of days ago.
Hopefully they will be back!

Bob McDonald
Halifax