[NatureNS] Birds this morning.

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:36:34 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_xrIHf2WMxtNmrkLvqqb57g)

Hi again James.  I didn't get any birds I needed in Oakland, Mahone Bay, Lunenburg, Heckman's I. or Blue Rocks.  I visited Creighton St twice and saw Sylvia and Liz the second time.  However, the morning was sunny and beautiful and a nice day for a drive.

Thanks again for the info

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca