[NatureNS] Not sure if getting postings.

From: Christopher Majka <c.majka@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 01:50:58 -0400

I would add the following to Doug's excellent points:

1. As Doug points out, before assuming that your post has not been
delivered by naturens, check the archives.

2. Every ISP now has a suite of spam filters, each of which is
configured differently to key on different email attributes. Also,
client email programs also frequently have spam filters of various
kinds. If you don't see a post that you have made appear through
naturens, there's a good chance that the filtering has happened on
your ISP or computer rather than having anything to do with naturens.

Cheers,

Chris