From: "iamclar@dal.ca" <iamclar@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Sent: Mon, February 14, 2011 1:52:03 PM
Subject: [NatureNS] Crow roost in fairview

All:

An acquaintance phone to say that last night a huge flock (he thought at least
1,000) of noisy crows was rossting in trees in Fairview, away from their usual
nught roost behind Mt. St. Vincent U. They were there to at least 1 a.m. Anyone
else note this? A termporary displacement because of predation?

Ian

Ian McLaren

--0-72513864-1297795913=:10949

campus to some degree over the course of a night, but I'm not on campus
--0-72513864-1297795913=:10949--