[NatureNS] Crow roost in fairview

From: Anne Woolaver <awoolave@hotmail.com>
To: Nature Nova Scotia <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: Anne Woolaver <awoolave@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:38:41 -0400

--_fa398175-797e-4173-bcbc-8c678b872cd0_

Hi All=2C
=20
On Monday=2C Feb. 14=2C at about 8 a.m.=2C there was a significant display =
of "synchronized flying" atop the big glass-cube building across from the D=
artmouth Bridge Terminal.  Crows would fly in a few at a time=2C from all d=
irections=2C and land on the roof ( you could see them sitting in a line ar=
ound the ledge)=2C then a great group of them would all take off together=
=2C do a little fly-over of the Sportsplex=2C and go back to roost again.  =
They did this several times while I was waiting for my bus.
=20
Cheers=2C
=20
A. Woolaver