[NatureNS] New Bird Watcher

From: Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 00:28:24 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Apple-Mail-4-498644049

Hi,

I live just outside Kentville. She's welcome to contact me if she wants. I a=
gree about joining the Blomidon Nat. Soc .

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-02-26, at 9:54 PM, James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all:
> =20
> I've received an email from a new bird watcher in Kings County.  She is lo=
oking to know about bird watchers around Berwick that she can connect with. =
 I know Wayne Neilly is one, but are there others that I can pass along to h=
er. =20
> =20
> I also received photos of a bird that I could not figure out over the phon=
e.  This picture was taken on a lawn overlooking Painted Lake in Hubbards an=
d it is of an American Coot feeding on the lawn.  The photo was taken just p=
rior to the first big snow storm that we had about a month ago.
> =20
> James R. Hirtle
> Bayport

--Apple-Mail-4-498644049