[NatureNS] Sandhill Crane at Lower Canard

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 23:56:47 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--bcaec51a894a20ecd8049d77e8da

2 people - neither are really birders, but both are observant people and in
possession of field guides, have told me separately, that they have seen a
Sandhill crane along Canard St., between Jawbone Corner and Porters Point,
near where the Towhee was seen around late Jan. Both told me they saw it in
fields close to their house, and one told me it was soaring with 2 Bald
eagles (!) over their house, this week. I made a quick foray yesterday, but
to no avail.  I wonder if it's the bird that was at Grand Pre, pretty close
as the crane flies, about a month ago.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--bcaec51a894a20ecd8049d77e8da

2 people - neither are really birders, but both are observant people and in=
 possession of field guides, have told me separately, that they have seen a=
 Sandhill crane along Canard St., between Jawbone Corner and Porters Point,=
 near where the Towhee was seen around late Jan. Both told me they saw it i=
n fields close to their house, and one told me it was soaring with 2 Bald e=
agles (!) over their house, this week. I made a quick foray yesterday, but =
to no avail. =A0I wonder if it&#39;s the bird that was at Grand Pre, pretty=
 close as the crane flies, about a month ago.<div>

--bcaec51a894a20ecd8049d77e8da--