[NatureNS] Great Space Station (ISS) and Shuttle Discovery Pass

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:00:07 -0400
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_DJRpILyL+TZ5lEsZ6x7XNg)

Thanks, Sherman! It was a beautiful sight. They must still be very close
together, though: I wasn't able to resolve it into two objects with my
42 mm binoculars.

Peter Payzant

On 2011/03/08 6:09 PM, Sherman Williams wrote:
>  This evening (Tues, March 8) there is a nice high (nearly overhead)
> pass of both the space station and the shuttle Discovery (its last)
>
> The shuttle is apparently leading, reaching its high point a few
> seconds ahead of the station (the station should be brighter)

--Boundary_(ID_DJRpILyL+TZ5lEsZ6x7XNg)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
        beautiful sight. They must still be very close together, though:
        I wasn't able to resolve it into two objects with my 42 mm
        binoculars.<br>
        Peter Payzant<br>
      type="cite">&nbsp;This evening (Tues, March 8) there is a nice high
      (nearly overhead) pass of both the space station and the shuttle
      Discovery (its last)
        few seconds ahead of the station (the station should be
        brighter)</div>

--Boundary_(ID_DJRpILyL+TZ5lEsZ6x7XNg)--