[NatureNS] Dead Barred Owl

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:30:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

>Up here in the St. Peter's area, the rabbit population is extremely low,
but there were lots of mice....until the heavy snows gave them shelter
from our winged friends. Now that the snow has gone in the open areas
there seems to be lots of evidence that the mice are still there, so
maybe the owls will have an easier time.
Billy
 Hi Helene and AllJust a note about owls and mice. We live in an old house