[NatureNS] geese on the move

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:30:12 -0300

There were a few more feeder birds showing up in the yard the past day or so
but all around the neighbourhood the numbers and varieties are down. What I
wanted to note however, is that then geese are moving in large ( 60 birds or
more)strings. We've seen at least 6 and heard more! The ocean has changed to
its spring tones and there is much romance in the trees. Am still shy robins
and red winged blackbirds. Hummingbird feeder will go out today or tomorrow
just in case there is an early bird.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca