[NatureNS] Baltimore Oriole

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 6:28:01 -0300
From: <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Bev Crowell <bevcrowell@hotmail.com>

I didn't have any mealworm at all :( .I tried to get them at a number of store's but they didn't have any..most never heard of them!.However it survived on suet and grapes and is looking very healthy!!! I was more afraid of a hawk getting it than hunger :).And still am! So happy to hear your"s survived also!! Thumbs up to us!!
Jeannie Shermerhorn