[NatureNS] Mourning Cloak(s)

From: "John Klymko" <jklymko@mta.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:27:46 -0300

It appears butterfly season is upon us! In addition to these Mourning Cloak
reports there were reports of commas from Apple River, and Mourning Cloak
and Compton Tortoiseshell from NB.

I was hoping to have the 2010 Maritimes Butterfly Atlas results posted
before the start of the 2011 season, but it looks like the warm weather gave
the butterflies the edge. Last years' results will appear on the website
shortly (http://www.accdc.com/butterflyatlas.html).

John Klymko
Coordinator - Maritimes Butterfly Atlas
Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre
PO Box 6416, Sackville, NB E4L 1G6
(506)364-2660(tel); (506)364-2656(fax)
http://www.accdc.com