[NatureNS] Fox Sparrow Video from Nova Scotia

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:47:02 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, Blake Maybank <maybank@ns.sympatico.ca>

--90e6ba6e8804caccd4049fdc7c4b

Nice video!

With good quality video available on nearly all modern digital cameras, and
the ease of uploading to Youtube and other sites, we should do more of that.
I have used "digivideo" on occasions, i.e. like digiscoping but using the
video on the camera instead of still shots - but often I'm so focused on the
still photography aspect that I forget to press the video button.

Richard

--
#################
Dr.R.B.Stern,

Richard Stern,
317 Middle Dyke Rd.
Port Williams, NS, Canada
B0P 1T0

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--90e6ba6e8804caccd4049fdc7c4b

Nice video!<br><br>With good quality video available on nearly all modern d=
igital cameras, and the ease of uploading to Youtube and other sites, we sh=
ould do more of that. I have used &quot;digivideo&quot; on occasions, i.e. =
like digiscoping but using the video on the camera instead of still shots -=
 but often I&#39;m so focused on the still photography aspect that I forget=
 to press the video button.<br>

AM, Blake Maybank <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:maybank@ns.sympat=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex;">

01 April 2011<br>
White&#39;s Lake, Nova Scotia<br><br>
Hi Everyone;<br><br>
After the previous group of migrant Fox Sparrows left, a new one showed
up yesterday, a male (singing away).=A0=A0 It also provided an
unexpected video opportunity, as it fractically kicked up the dirt and
leaves looking for seeds, in full view.=A0 <br><br>
Since the bird handed me the opportunity, I took it.=A0=A0 I shot a
3 1/2 minute video, added an appropriate soundtrack, and uploaded the
video to Youtube.=A0=A0 Since a big storm is approaching I invite
you to take a short break and watch:<br><br>
</b><font face=3D"Times New Roman, Times">
Cheers,<br><br>
Blake<br><br>
--<br>
Blake Maybank<br>
patico.ca</a><br>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blakemaybank/<br>
Editor, &quot;Nova Scotia Birds&quot;<br>
http://nsbs.chebucto.org<br><br>
</a>Organiser, Maritimes Nature Travel Club<br>
author, &quot;Birding Sites of Nova Scotia&quot;<br>
http://tinyurl.com/birdingns<br>
covers:<br>
White&#39;s Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada </p></div>

Canada<br>

B0P 1T0<br><br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail=

--90e6ba6e8804caccd4049fdc7c4b--