[NatureNS] Project FeederWatch Summary: Fairmont, Ant. Co., NS

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:45:20 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001517741a9eb7aca104a017f9c6

All,

Project FeederWatch ends this week, and my last count ended yesterday. I had
23 species (since mid November), which is about normal for me (this is my
ninth consecutive year of participation at this site). Notably absent were
Purple Finch and Northern Shrike. The bonus bird was of course the Black
Vulture, who continues to grace me with its presence.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001517741a9eb7aca104a017f9c6

nt ended yesterday. I had 23 species (since mid November), which is about n=
ormal for me (this is my ninth consecutive year of participation at this si=
te). Notably absent were Purple Finch and Northern Shrike. The bonus bird w=
as of course the Black Vulture, who continues to grace me with its presence=
.</div>

--001517741a9eb7aca104a017f9c6--