[NatureNS] Vulture update - perhaps the last - 06 April 2011

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:24:39 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--001517741a9e8659e004a0419801

All,

I'm down to my last carcass...the Black Vulture was here this morning,
uncharacteristically early, 8:00. The coyote carcass may last three days, it
may be cleaned today...depends on who'all shows up for food. I'll try and
get a picture of my bone pile...the spot where all the skeletons are
deposited by me...it's kind of impressive. This week, the earliest of the
carrion beetles should be showing up to munch on the filamentous bits of
tissue which the birds don't get.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001517741a9e8659e004a0419801

 was here this morning, uncharacteristically early, 8:00. The coyote carcas=
s may last three days, it may be cleaned today...depends on who&#39;all sho=
ws up for food. I&#39;ll try and get a picture of my bone pile...the spot w=
here all the skeletons are deposited by me...it&#39;s kind of impressive. T=
his week, the earliest of the carrion beetles should be showing up to munch=
 on the filamentous bits of tissue which the birds don&#39;t get.</div>

--001517741a9e8659e004a0419801--