[NatureNS] White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:11:42 -0300

Had  a real surprise yesterday afternoon as I drove from Liverpool toward
White Point. Just past the salt sheds, a tree swallow was sitting all alone,
on the power lines. After supper Frogs were heard croaking saw ripples but
no actual frogs as they rushed away, (no peepers yet but maybe tonight) and
there was a heron at Summerville behind the old gas station. I hear there
are Seal pups following one of the  lobster men in Port Mouton Bay.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens