[NatureNS] Please come to my rescue

Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:15:40 -0300
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_ypWTC/dhJFCpCS2ml5NmWA)

This is a common tactic criminals use to try to separate you from your
cash - just another Internet fraud. Ignore it.

Peter Payzant

On 2011/04/08 12:25 PM, Lynne Perry wrote:
> Can this be true? What is this?  What does it mean?
> Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:38:48 -0700
> From: duartess2003@yahoo.ca
> Subject: [NatureNS] Please come to my rescue
> To: duartess2003@yahoo.ca
>
> How are you doing? I hope this email reaches you on time, I had a trip
> to the United Kingdom but unfortunately for me I lost my bag at the
> airport, I only got to realize this on my way to the hotel where I
> lodged and this has caused me so much thereby making me stranded.
>      Presently my things are held down by the hotel management due to
> my inability to pay the hotel bills which I currently owe, they even
> had to restrict my access to the hotel facilities until outstanding
> bills are cleared and I don't have a dime on me anymore, I had to walk
> down to the city library in order to send you this email.
>     I need you to kindly assist me with the loan of (2,750 pounds) so
> I can settle the hotel bills and make arrangement to return back home,
> please let me know how much you can assist me with soonest. I'm urging
> you to let this be between us because I'm so ashamed about the whole
> thing.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gayle

--Boundary_(ID_ypWTC/dhJFCpCS2ml5NmWA)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    text="#000000">
        is a common tactic criminals use to try to separate you from
        your cash - just another Internet fraud. Ignore it.<br>
        Peter Payzant<br>