[NatureNS] Today's Nova Scotia Bird Society field trip to

From: Brian Bartlett <bbartlett@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:34:48 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_iGLVKv44z+LfNzZ3JINItg)

Chris, Should the report for Martinique B. also include the Buffleheads & the Northern Harrier (but maybe not the Savannah & Song Sparrows, if NS Birds reports aren't intended to be complete)?
We were wondering about the Harrier's diet. I checked a few sources, which suggest that the diet is dominated by small rodents and mammals, but also includes birds, reptiles, insects, and carrion.

Brian Bartlett, Halifax