[NatureNS] Hummingbird in White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:40:51 -0300

It's been a long while but I remember the looks and the sound. I am happy to
say we have a male ruby throat hummingbird on our feeder just now! The sun
has gone behind a cloud and it is very chilly!! Sun out makes a nice day but
still not much in the way of insects flying about. Two swallows checked out
the house this morning and practiced touch and go! A gorgeous Bald eagle
hunting over the golf course.  So exciting....
Happy Easter,
Marg Millard
White Point, Queens