[NatureNS] Tree Swallows - Wolfville Ridge and Yellow-rump. Warbler

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:12:09 -0300

Tree Swallows have arrived back on Wolfville Ridge!  Saw two sitting on
overhead wires opposite our house this morning, not far from a

nest box I have put up for their use.  Their arrival date is a few days
later than in the past couple of years. Also there is a very handsome

male Yellow-rumped Warbler singing outside my window as I write this.

Cheers,

Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts

 Wolfville NS