[NatureNS] Snowy Egret Bedford

To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: mundobirder@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:49:16 +0000

Just was getting gas at Sobeys in Bedford when a Snowy Egret squawked overhead. It flew over the lawtons and then circled toward the sewer plant. As it was going out of sight in the fog another egret flew over the Sobeys store but was too much in the fog to see. My impression of the second egret was that it was much bigger. The first I. Called snowy because the legs looked yellow.

Don Mac Laughlin
Halifax