[NatureNS] (Fwd) birds

From: "Eric L. Mills" <e.mills@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:46:18 -0300
Cc: ns-rba@yahoogroups.com

News from Brier Island, thanks to Carl Haycock. These days of SW winds are having the
expected effect.

Date sent:	Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Carl Haycock <carl_haycock@yahoo.com>
Subject:	birds
To:	e.mills@dal.ca

    Hi eric,,

    Been very busy working on the wharf a few 13 hr days this week.
    Exhausting. Briefly, I wanted to report a Caspian Tern flying around all day
    on the 27th in front of my house, vocalizing as well. Also the past 3 days a
    male scarlet tanager, which on one day, flew right by my nose while i was
    working on the crib for the wharf. Yesterday I saw a female orchard oriole.
    Lots of Cardianals all over the village. I also noticed alot of yr warblers
    yesterday. All while working. Post these sightings if you wish as I haven't the
    time. Work,eat,sleep. ZZZZ

    Best,

    Carl